Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from Lenika Scott



Good Morning Loves!!!

This is a PERSONAL message from Lenika Scott on Christmas Day!!!

A Savior was Born to save the world and his name is JESUS CHRIST!!! I can't help but Thank him sooo much for what he did for you and me at Calvary.

I personally would like to wish you and yours and Very Merry Christmas!!! Wish so much Joy, Excitement and LOVE in the atmosphere I would like to encourage you to EMBRACE this not only on this special day but throughout the year.

Love you lots,
Lenika Scott
Proud Work At Home Mom of 6 Girls

4 comments:

  1. Love you too Lenika...many blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Lenika, Thanks for all that you do. You really inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to discover if this short quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound kind of weird, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could just hit "PLAY" to listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!

    Do you think it's too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news..

    Sometimes the most magical miracles in life are also the EASIEST!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical abundance tone" I've produced...

    You just hit "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

    GO here to play the magical "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete